Rentals in Menifee>Question Details

Maria partri…, Renter in Nicholasville, KY

does anyone know the area around the 26020 Ridgemoor Rd, Menifee, CA 92586 area? Is it hard to read the map on crime areas.?

Asked by Maria partridge , Nicholasville, KY Thu Jan 30, 2014

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Menifee

Answers

3
First of all, no city is completely 100% safe and you always have to be on your guard. But don't just take it from me, Ray the Realtor. I spent several years as a Deputy Sheriff in Fontana, Rialto, Bloomington, & Rancho Cucamonga & then more as a Police Officer in Pomona. When it comes to gangs and crime, I've seen it all. When I take buyers out to show homes, the things I look for that many don't notice are the telltale signs of crime.

Many times, when buying a home, the excitement can block your view of things that I notice right away. And I use my particular set of skills, education, expertise and experience to help my clients find the right place to live. Take a drive around at different times of the day and night and on weekends, especially Friday and Saturday nights. Go to the police station and ask to speak with the officer that handles that beat during swing shift. He or she can give you far more insight than anyone else here.

Also, take a look at the following website for more detailed info on crime in this and any other area you may be interested in: https://www.crimereports.com/

Your BEST option, if you're serious about purchasing a home is to get with a Realtor who knows the area and can help you through the process. That's the FIRST and foremost step in purchasing a home. Check with friends and family to see if they can refer someone to you or research sites, such as this one to find a good professional Realtor such as one of the few that already answered your question.

Your SECOND step is to get pre-qualified for a loan. AFTER you find a Realtor, he or she will have you meet with the lender that he or she uses regularly. This is important. Good luck!

Ray Wright Realtor - PSC - SSIC
951-312-3133
RayWright@kw.com
I have lived in this area since 1999 and it is very low crime here. Most of the people here are seniors with the family areas around the outskirts. You can also go on Meganslaw.com to look for any sexual preditors.

Debby Phistry
Tarbell Realtors
(951)244-6988
PS Did they just lower the price? Darn !
Flag Thu Jan 30, 2014
Thanks Debbie, but upon further review, I see our current lease isn't up until March 30. I was sure it was Feb. This house sure seems like it would meet our needs but I am sure it won't be available when we are ready. I will be keeping my eye on it. Thanks, Maria P.
Flag Thu Jan 30, 2014
In general, the level of crime is low in the Menifee/Sun City area. There are a number of sources. Most only rate these demographics every few years, so data may seem aged. Maybe best is the straight forward approach and call the police department. They may be able to provide a resource.