Rentals in Bear>Question Details

spagano, Renter in Elkton, MD

does anyone know anything about fox run apartments, i am thinking of moving their from md. are they safe?

Asked by spagano, Elkton, MD Wed Aug 22, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Bear

Answers

4
Has had quite a few fires there (for some reason)
It may be helpful to check out the ratings at Fox Run by other tenants to make your decision.
http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/DE-Bear-Fox-Run-Apartme…
I lived there and it was terrible...when you needed work done in your apt. they maint. guys took forever. they came into my apt to fix something when i got home my $7000 diamond ring was gone.
If you live the apartments your ok, stay away from the townhomes in the back. My neighbor was dealing drugs out of his place on a daily basis. And as a managment company they are awful. I moved out, gave them plenty of notice, etc. My roommate stayed and found someone else to live with her, two years later when those two decided to violate their lease, they came after me, and had me served with a suponea accusing me of failing to pay rent. Thank god I had saved all my documentation! I had to reproduce everything including the signature of the woman who was the office manager at the time... I'll never go back.