Rentals in Manchester>Question Details

mutitasolange, Renter in Manchester, NH

does Manchester school district have a gifted and talented programs in their schools?

Asked by mutitasolange, Manchester, NH Sun Jun 17, 2012

Answers

3
As with any school district with a large amount of schools, you will find different conditions in different schools. You have center city schools which do face challenges the suburban Manchester schools do not face. We find many buyers who choose the neighborhoods they want to live in by the school their kids will attend. There are some very good schools here in Manchester. I volunteer when i can and get first hand accounts of what is going on. I voice my opinion often when needed and have found the principal of our neighborhood elementary and middle school to be VERY accomodating. The School committee member in my ward has stood up for the kids. There has been many improvements to the education and with a new superintendant of schools coming in, the outlook is even more promising.
there schools are gross, and they send home bed bug notices....
Manchester schools do have level 4 classes (which are thei high level classes) in middle and High School. You can always contact the school department with questions of specific courses or curiculum.
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com