Rentals in Isla del Sol>Question Details

Johnksup2020, Renter in Saint Pete Beach, FL

does Isal Del sol alow small dogs?

Asked by Johnksup2020, Saint Pete Beach, FL Tue Oct 30, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3045692420-6025-Sun-Blvd-101-Sa…

Answers

3
yes!!! not all of ISLA but most and ONLY the pet that is on the initial application to purchase. Note TENANT's cannot have pets.
Hi John, I see that this is a rental property. The building is called Paradiso and is a part of the Casa Del Mar development. Paradiso was built in 2006 and is unlike any other building on Isla. Paradiso does allow for pets; however, many times associations have a rule for not allowing renters to have pets.As well, it can also be up to the owner whether or not to allow pets even if the association does allow it for renters. I don't know if this is the case for Paradiso. There is no rental history for me to reference without calling the listing agent. If you contact me, I would be glad to call on your behalf.

To your broader question, Isla is very big and encompasses many buildings and different condo associations. The Bahia Del Mar section alone has about 10 associations. Point being, each association determines their own pet policy. The island of Isla Del Sol was developed in the early 80's by General Electric. You have Casa Del Mar on the north side of the Pinellas Bayway. Bahia Del Mar to the South and Palma Del Mar to the East.

Barry Smith
Excellent Service Realty
727-773-6677
Most condo associations will not allow pets....that being said I would call the association and verify for myself. It doesn't hurt to ask the association.
Bruce Bedwell Agent
Keller Williams Realty Gulf Coast, Seminole
727-398-9900 Office
727-638-4665 Agent cell