Rentals in Murray Hill>Question Details

Todd, Renter in 10003

do you really have apt. in Murray Hill for 1,300 ?? how do I arrange viewing ???

Asked by Todd, 10003 Mon Nov 25, 2013

Answers

3
If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. There are an awful lot of fraudulent rental listings these days. You see them most often on Craigs List but recently we are seeing them on other websites as well. Do NOT wire money to anyone. Do NOT listen if they way they were transferred over seas, or are missionaries. DO pay attention to the realtors' sign in the front yard or on the window and call the realtor to confirm they have the rental listing and the price. And if anything at all seems strange, walk away.
Please call me at 347 528 3034
Christina Moulavassilis
Metropoliatian Property Group
Flag Thu Feb 13, 2014
Anyone who tells you they have something in Murray Hill for $1300, whether its a studio or 3 bedroom, are lying to you to get a lead. Many agents maliciously advertise hopes and dreams on the internet because they are desperate for business. Stay clear of such nonsense. And work with reputable brokers who wont lie to you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 6, 2014
I have found a lot of good deals for my clients in the Murray Hill area but this listing definitely seems too good to be true, especially in such a prime location! If you are searching for a $1300 budget and want to get the most for your money (space, location, amenities), I would definitely suggest looking into apartments in Queens (areas such as Forest Hills, Rego Park, Sunnyside, Kew Gardens might be some great options and are easily accessible to transportation (E, R, M lines run to the city.) I am currently residing in a HUGE one bedroom apartment in Queens and am only paying $1450 - separate kitchen, living room, bedroom fits king size bed). Also, keep in mind that they're currently building the 2nd ave subway line, and prices for Murray Hill and its surrounding areas will soon only go up! Good luck on your search, if you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 21, 2013