Rentals in 93933>Question Details

Lucidoc22, Renter in 93933

do i write a renters hardship letter to get an extension on my 30 day notice to move?

Asked by Lucidoc22, 93933 Wed Jun 13, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 93933

Help the community by answering this question:


I never heard of such an animal. I do not think that you can get a 30 day extension on your eviction. That would damage the property owners rights and may cause them tofall behind in their payments as it sounds like you are not paying rent now.
Check with an attorney to see if you can do it.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 14, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer