Rentals in West Yellowstone>Question Details

Kipturner, Renter in West Yellowstone, MT

could you forward rental home opportunities that are currently available for year round or seasonal rent in west yellowstone.?

Asked by Kipturner, West Yellowstone, MT Tue May 22, 2012

Answers

2
Rob Klatt’s answer
Kip,

Right now there are almost no rentals available. We do not have a list and I currently do not know of a single house available for rent. If you havean RV, there are RV spaces for rent. That might be your best bet at this time of the year here in West Yellowstone.

Rob Klatt
Broker
The Real Estate Agency
406-646-9523
wybroker@aol.com
Long term rental options are limited at this time. The West Yellowstone Chamber of Commerce publishes a contact list for several of the area apartment housing. You can contact the Chamber at 406-646-7701. If you have employment I would also suggest you talk to your employer regarding any employee housing or their suggestions for other options. Currently I do not know of any rental homes/apartments that are still available for rent. Later in the summer and into fall there maybe more options for home/apartment rentals.

If you would like to look at your options for purchasing a home, townhouse or condo please contact me. It would be my pleasure to assist you in finding a home ideally suited for your needs.