Rentals in North Shores>Question Details

Josée Dum…, Home Buyer in Pompano Beach, FL

chanelle1964@Hotmail.com Hi,we are looking for a condo, 1 bedroom, all furniture, WIFI and air conditioning, from July 10 to July 20

Asked by Josée Dumais, Pompano Beach, FL Wed Jun 27, 2012

Close to the ocean with pool and parking. If possible we would like between Fort Lauderdale and Miami beach. If it is in South Beach it would be even better. We have to invest in Florida.We want a condo between $400-600/WK for rent for the time that we visit.Hope hear from you very soon! JD

Answers

4
Hi Hope your doing well! Take a look on my new website as it has up to date re sales as well as all the new developments in Miami. The site is http://www.exquisitemiamiproperties,com.

Let me know what I can do to help you.

William Henderson
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 3, 2013
How long do you need the rental for?
Hello how are you. I can locate a place here in the South Florida area that you enjoy our city all at the same time while you are looking at a greay buy. I can be reached at the number listed below for more details! I look forward to helping you close your next real estate transaction.

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Partners SW
954-404-4646
Special Sales Program
3 YEAR 6% GUARANTEED RETURN
Leaseback Program
The Builder will arrange to lease the unit for 3 years from the purchaser at closing. In addition to paying
rent, the Builder will also pay the following ownership expenses during the lease term:
 Condominium Association Fees including any Special Assessments, if any.
 Full Service Property Management
• All Administrative Cost involved with the Property Management
 Leasing Cost
• Advertising
• Commissions
 Any Repairs
• Painting
• Maintenance
• Refurbishments
• If any item cannot be repaired, it will be replaced.
Purchaser is only responsible for real estate property taxes and insurance of the unit
In addition to the expenses paid as rent (above), the Purchaser will receive a GUARANTEED net rent equal to
6% of the purchase price annually for the full term of the 3 years lease. For example, if the purchase price is
$400,000, the owner will receive $24,000 a year net in monthly installments for 3 years.
Please contact me by phone (954) 601-6040 or by Email.frobertorealtor @ hotmail.com.
Thank you.
Roberto Faria.