Rentals in Palmdale>Question Details

Lisa  Bryant, Renter in Palmdale, CA

can you help us?

Asked by Lisa Bryant, Palmdale, CA Sat Feb 18, 2012

as in can you help us on finding a house

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Palmdale

Answers

5
I have 2 rentals available for viewing
Good morning Lisa....
There are a number of good homes for rent in Palmdale, depending on your budget and the size of the house you need. Currently a very small home in east Palmdale will rent for $800-900 to about $1200. Larger homes and westside locations will range from $1500 to $2500...

I would love to help you. My office is in Palmdale and I can give you lists of homes , just give me a call!
Also, be careful if you are dealing directly with an owner. Some people are in foreclosure and hoping to rent for a few months until the bank takes the house. A good realtor can guide you through the process.

Have a great day!
Joanne Sterling
Keller Williams AV
1401 W. Rancho Vista Blvd
Palmdale, Ca 93551
323-377-7056
661-265-1021
Good afternoon Lisa:

You have definitely chosen the right time to buy a home in Palmdale. With rates at historic lows and property values at 2002 levels, you should be able to receive a great home for a value price.

Now all you need to do is find a realtor who will actually listen to your needs and show you homes matching those needs. (Something that can be hard to find in our beloved AV)

My clients will tell you that this describes my level of service, and I would love the opportunity to do the same for your family. I am quite familiar with the majority of locales in both the Santa Clarita and Antelope Valleys, whether they be rural or suburban.

I can also refer you to a standout direct lender in Palmdale who can help you to get a free loan preapproval. This will help provide focus to your home search by establishing a realistic search price limit. Once that is done, I can also give you access to a website that searches EVERY home for sale in the AV, based on your criteria.

Please give me a call or email at your convenience to discuss your needs in greater detail. Thanks for your time.

Eddie Momeny
Realty Executives
661-860-1408
emomeny@gmail.com
Hi Lisa,

I am a local agent specializing in the Antelope Valley - are you looking to rent in the A V? I can help you with that, please call me at (661) 466-6849 to discuss what you are specifically looking for and I can put together a list of rentals to look at.

I look forward to assisting you.

Tamara Stoebe, REALTOR, GRI, QSC, e-PRO, CHS
DRE License #01827461
Prudential Troth REALTORS
1801 W. Ave. K
Lancaster, CA 93534
Cell: (661) 466-6849
Fax: (661) 422-3006
E-mail: Tamara@TamaraStoebe.com
Website: http://www.TamaraStoebe.com
I have a few realtors around that area that specialize in Palmdale. If you need a good referral please let me know and I would love to connect you with a great agent out there.

Chris Woodburn
DRE #:01881792
Cell: (909) 234-0182
E-Mail: cwoodburn@cbtricounties.com