Rentals in 33433>Question Details

Faye Winer, Real Estate Pro in Framingham, MA

can landlords list on trulia?

Asked by Faye Winer, Framingham, MA Tue Mar 12, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 33433

marc jablon’s answer
You can list Trulia on your own. However, if you list your Boca Raton home for sale in 33433 or your Boca Raton home for rent with a broker, that listing is automatically posted to Trulia. You are far more likely to sell your home in Boca Raton or rent your home - and come closer to your asking price-- when you use the services of a Boca Raton real estate agent.

Marc Jablon, The Jablon Team
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 12, 2013
Thanks Mark, I too am a RE/MAX agent up north(Framingham Ma)
Our daughter is trying to rent her condo at La Costa. We have a lack of inventory here(both for sale and rental) but the reverse seems true in the Boca area. However. the kids are trying on their own due to economics.
If you or your team has a prospective tenant who will pay your fee or if the tenant is exceptional perhaps she might consider partial contribution....why don't you let me know. I'm not looking for a referral fee...rather some concession for her. Do you have any active rental clients? FAYE WINER RE/MAX BEST CHOICE you can privately contact me 508-371-4080 or email me at
Flag Wed Mar 13, 2013
Hello Faye.
The answer is Yes. You can post your property for rent on Trulia.
Here is the link
However if you want to rent it faster contact me, I have lots of renters looking to rent asap and my commission is only 1/2 month rent.
Looking forward to your call.

Yuri Epshteyn
Real Estate Broker
Find Home 1-2-3, Inc
cell: 561-800-2076
fax: 561-503-4800