Rentals in Tomball>Question Details

Darla, Renter in Tomball, TX

are there any small homes(1-2 bdrm) for lease, close to tomball regional( i walk). I am desperately wanting out of this horrible apt in Cobble Creek.

Asked by Darla, Tomball, TX Sun Aug 12, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Tomball

Answers

3
what is it about the apartment from cobble creek that you don't like we are looking for apartments and those were the ones on my list please let me know! karla
What Darla says is true. I have lived at Cobble Creek for two years and wish I would have stayed at my old apt complex. Management is more concerned about the 'unimportant things'. Since living at Cobble Creek, the stratches and dents I have on my car is so pathetic. Some neighbors are friendly and treat your property as if it were their own. Others however, could care less. Not only is the water always out (hot/cold or sometimes both), the air conditioners go out a lot and during the summertime you'll be told that after ark it will have to wait. Dog and cat feces is common on the property. The pool area is normally closed. The manager on site sits at the desk, on her phone and ignores residents when the come in or when the phone is ringing. Several neighbors have complained that management screws up constantly with payments: putting notices on doors of residents that have paid rent/utilities but their system shows they have not. Like Darla said, 'Go here only out of last resort.'
Flag Wed Dec 26, 2012
mine is falling apart and they dont want to fix it. Lately they seem to care too much about what is on our balconies, "curb appeal". Yet I have things inside they wont fix. In the last 2 weeks the hot water was out 6 times! The maintence is very lacking! Go here only out of last resort.
Flag Thu Aug 30, 2012
Yes Darla I know of several, in a really nice area, give me a call and I will set up some listings for you to look at your conveince. I deal with rentals all day long and I know that I can help you find what you are looking for. Thanks!! 281-744-7197 jodilingram@hotmail.com
Hi Darla,
I am sure we could find you a great a rental home close to Tomball Regional. I live in Tomball and am very familiar with the area. I would love to help you out if you could email me at homesbyava@avadeerdoff.com and let me know your price range, bedrooms/bathrooms and your credit and rental history. Hope to hear from you soon!