Rentals in South/Southeast 3>Question Details

Mary Gillasp…, Home Buyer in Tecumseh, KS

are there any rentals in Se topeka / berryton schools 3 bedroom around $1000 per month?

Asked by Mary Gillaspie, Tecumseh, KS Sat Aug 24, 2013

Answers

4
I own & manage a lot of rentals. My suggestion to you is to contact a rental management company first. But beware, some of these companies don't make needed repairs on time and/or take a long time to return tenants' calls. Be sure to check the Better Business Bureau. Sometimes it's best just to look for rentals in the classifieds or online on Craigslist or other real estate sites. Also. You might phone real estate agencies to ask if any Realtors have rentals available.
Were you able to find the rental you were looking for? If not you could call a rental management company and tell them what you are looking for, they may have something in the area.\
Hi Mary,

Go to Topeka Homes For Sale and toward the bottom of the left hand column you will find a tab "Do You Need To Rent 1st Before You Own?" and you will find all the homes for rent. If you have any trouble navigating through the site, call me and I will walk you though it.

Some things in life are simple...real estate is not one of them. Buying or selling a home is an involved process. My job is to make it as easy, carefree, & rewarding as possible for you. Call me to help with any of your real estate needs.
Please help me to find a rental home with at least 3 bedrooms in the berryton school district for around $1000 per month. I'm not sure I understand what I am suppose to answer