Rentals in Salina>Question Details

Marcus Vasqu…, Renter in Salina, KS

are there any income based rentals in salina,ks?

Asked by Marcus Vasquez, Salina, KS Thu Apr 4, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Salina

Answers

1
Yes, the rental market for Salina is strong and there are some good opportunities depending on the type of property you are looking for. There is everything from REO or foreclosed properties needing work that would cash flow well after renovations to properties in some instances needing little or no work and even some with tenants already established. My phone # is 785-820-7377 and me email is aar@ocx.net. If you would like to visit I will need to know if this is your first rental possibly, have you prequalified with a lender, etc. Thank you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 4, 2013
Hi My name is Miss Melissa Loveall,after reading about this information, I may be interested in what this entails. Maybe if we could meet or if I could get you to send me via email some information on some resources that could help me with some of my financial difficulties especially with getting into an apartment or rental income based that would be amazing. I have heard of the section 8 program, and the HUD program, and the shelter plus care program. If you have any additional resources that you feel is out there that may be able to assist me please feel free to phone me at 620 755 9355 or email me at mloveall35@gmail.com I would greatly appreciate it. I am working hard in my life and trying to reintegrate my children back into my life and start over. I could use all the support I can get. Thank you for listening. and I appreciate your time and attention in this matter. Sincerely Miss Melissa Loveall
Flag Wed Aug 27, 2014
alright thanks
Flag Wed Apr 10, 2013