Rentals in 46410>Question Details

Nicolesimage…, Renter in Chicago, IL

are there any 3-4 bdrm homes for rent or rent to own in Merrillville, In. 46410

Asked by Nicolesimagery, Chicago, IL Mon Sep 17, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 46410

Answers

3
Yes, I have one in Gary, IN and two in Detroit, MI.
Hi. What is your price range ?
I am looking for a 3 bedroom with basement or 4 bedroom. I have to stay in merrillville due to school for my kids. I also need a pet friendly home, I have one dog. My price range is no more than $1,100. I would love to buy however credit is not the best. If you can give me any listings I would appreciate it.
Flag Tue Jan 21, 2014
I can do a search for you, give me a call at 219-746-4098 with your email address and I will forward all rent to own and rentals to you. Debbie Hemphill 219-7446-4098.
I enjoyed speaking with you today and look forward to working together.
The HUD VASH Veteran housing program is a new program that has started aprox 1.5 in the Indiana area. The target population are veterans that have limited income and are not able to afford market rate housing in the community. The veterans are casemanaged throughout the entirety of the program to assist with the success of permanent housing. If a problem should arise the casemanager is available to trouble shoot and resolve any issues. The veteran have 1,2,and 3 bd rm vouchers. The locations that the veterans are allowed to reside in are Miller,Gary and Merriville. We currently have been given 15 vouchers to house veterans and we are looking to obtain 25-50 more in May 2013. The challenges I am finding are that many of the property owners do not accept the housing sibsidy and those who do accept the subsidy are requiring 1-2 months rent for the deposit. Shelia.mitchell-erb@va.gov. I am open to any help available.
Flag Tue Nov 20, 2012