Rentals in 83709>Question Details

Bonnielassie…, Home Buyer in Boise, ID

are there any Senior developments in this zip code? Are there any homes available for purchase in the Charter Pointe development?

Asked by Bonnielassie_2000, Boise, ID Wed Oct 2, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 83709

Answers

4
Senior communities I would recommend you check out are Englefield Greens (on the Bench), and The Orchards at Fairview/ The Orchards at Cloverdale. There is also a development in Meridian, but it is a life estate system rather than a straight purchase. If you have questions about any of these communities, please feel free to get in touch.

Sue Dahlgren
(208) 867-6949
sue@suedahlgren.com
Web Reference: http://www.suedahlgren.com
Thank you
Flag Fri Oct 4, 2013
Hi Bonnie,

Feel free to use the search tool on my website to find Senior 55+ communities or any other homes in Charter Point. mikemartinllc.com

Thank you.

Mike Martin
208-585-8722
Web Reference: http://mikemartinllc.com
Hi Bonnie-

I would be happy to send you a list of the available homes in Charter Pointe and any and all 55+ communities. Shoot me a quick email chelsea@chelseahough.com

-Chelsea
I can research other senior developments, but one in 83709 that comes to mind is Spring Creek off of Overland. There are currently 25 homes available in Charter Pointe (this number does not include any contingent short sales). They range from 1000SF to 3600SF. What size of home are you looking for?
Please send me an email at: TroyAshworth@gmail.com and I will forward over the information. That way I can send it to you directly, opposed to this string.
Flag Thu Oct 3, 2013
Can you send me somthing about Spring Creek. Never heard of it, and I've been searching for Sr developments for some time. In Charter Pointe, I'm looking for single level, approximately 1500 sf.
Flag Wed Oct 2, 2013