Rentals in Philadelphia>Question Details

Marisa Austin, Renter in Philadelphia County,...

are there agents who can assist with finding rentals around philadelphia?

Asked by Marisa Austin, Philadelphia County, PA Sat Mar 10, 2012

we are currently living in center city and are wanting to move just outside to attain some additional space, security, etc. However, there are not a lot of rentals listed online, trulia included. I was hoping to find an agent who can assist us in finding a townhome to rent.
my husband works full time and I'm on materity leave so someone who could assist over the phone or e-mail is needed as well as someone with knowledge of good school districts surrounding the city itself.

Hi Marisa,

If you are still looking and haven't found a good Realtor to work with yet, please feel free to call me. We specialize in rentals and manage over 700+ properties throughout the Philadelphia Metro Area.

Larry Lichtman
REALTOR, Property Manager
Your Real estate Resource For Life
Cell/Text: (267) 254-7994
Hi Marissa
Absolutely, many agents will assist you in finding a home for rent. I cover all of Philadelphia and the surrounding suburbs. I just need to know more information regarding the size, style and location that you desire. Please contact me anytime okay.
Kevin Reddington
Prudential Reddington Realtors
Hey Marissa, sure, I can help. I do rentals all day long. Licensed in NJ and PA if you decide to consider Collingswood/Haddonfield. Can do all the initial work via email/phone. I can even preview properties and send you video. Feel free to call or email this weekend.

Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Kurfiss Sotheby's - Rittenhouse
Web Reference:
Absolutely, please give me a call.

Phil Green

Hi Marisa,

I would love to try and help you find a great town home to rent. Please email or call me and let me know more details about what you're looking for as well as your budget. I'll be able to search what's available and send you an email to look through. Then if you're interested in any of the places I find, we can schedule some appointments to go and check them out. Sound good to you?

Stephanie Barr
Prudential Fox & Roach- Society Hill
Office: 215-627-6005