Rentals in Arlington Heights>Question Details

Marcia Guiff…, Renter in Arlington Heights, IL

are there agents to help me find a condo to rent?

Asked by Marcia Guiffre, Arlington Heights, IL Mon Mar 14, 2011

Answers

11
Andrew,

You are answering a question to a thread that is over a year old! Great timing. And your comment
"you will not negotiate a better deal by yourself' is well BS. Think about, if the renter uses a real estate agent then the landlord must pay the real estate agent 1 month's rent for the commission. Now if the prospective renter does not use a real estate agent, then the landlord has more room to reduce the price since there is no real estate agent commission to pay. This ain't rocket science. And as far as your statement, "Moreover, agents have acces to more rentals than anyone else.", this is ridiculous since there are so many websites for rental properties. Nice try though trying to keep up the myth that real estate agents have a magical curtain containing super secret listings that only real estate agents have access too.

David
Yes. I can help you with rentals. And in response to Davidhi, you will not negotiate a better deal by yourself as if the owner is too cheap to work with an agent, he will defenitly not pass on the saving on to you. Moreover, agents have acces to more rentals than anyone else.

BuyInChicagoland.com
BuyInArlingtonHeights.com
Hi - skip the real estate agent since they are getting a commission from the landlord. You will get a better deal negotiating yourself and save 1 months rent or more. Check out craigslist!

D
Would you like a suggestion on a location based on your needs or prefer doing a search first to get a feel for what's available?

To do a "real time" search of available choices, visit the website below. For immediate attention, call my HOTLINE at 84-217-4426.

If you are looking for a BONUS month, I know where those are too...
Absolutely, just give our office a call and we can find you a property to rent based on your needs and qualifications. Utilizing the services of a Realtor, is the best way to find what you are looking for. Call our office at 847 392-3900 and one of our experienced agents will be happy to assist you.
There are certainly agents who can help you with rentals in the Arlington Heights area, I am a great example, I live, work, and school my children in Arlington Heights and know the areas in which would suit you and your family best... 312 532 8563
Hello Marcia,

Would love to chat, as I am sure you have received many replies. Many rentals in Arlington Heights, just depends where and what you need or want. My office is Downtown Arlington Heights 1 block from the Metra we can set up a no obligation appointment. Call me and I can answer any and all of your questions when you are ready. Are you new to Arlington Heights?

Jenny Basantes, GRI, CRS, AHWD, e-PRO, CNSA, NSA
Broker/Owner, Realtor
Licensed Illinois Licensed Real Estate Broker
Licensed Florida Licensed Sales Agent
224-456-8539
JBC - Jenny Basantes Consultants
120 W. Eastman, Suite 300AB, nArlington Heights, IL
Marcia:

You undoubtedly will get an outpour of people that are ready, willing and able to help you find a condo to rent. Feel free to add my name to that list. I would be happy help search for your perfect rental. We can look for very specific criteria. This will generate listings that match what you seek. Those will be sent to you on a link to a privately generated webpage. You can look through them at your leisure, and then we can make appointments to see any that you are interested in. Feel free to contact me directly by email, phone or text.

Good Luck~

Linda Dressler, Realtor®
SRES, SFR, ADPR
847-809-1257
Schaumburg, IL
Hi Marcia

We are located at 7 South Dunton, in downtown AH. I deal with a tremendous amount of renters and can help you in your search. Stop by or call me at 847-913-6665, karen@meritagerealtygroup.com

Thanks!
Hello Marcia,

Thank you for reaching out to the realtor community for assistance. I am the managing broker of a 40 person office and have several agents who specialize in helping people find a condo for rent. We represent tenants, landlords, sellers & buyers. Please feel free to call or send me a text on my cell phone at 847-334-3605 at your convenience.
Hi Marcia,
Give me a call on my cell Tuesday and we can discuss the process and find you a condo to rent in the AH area!
Greg/REMAX
Cell 847-977-7024
Web Reference: http://www.gregworks4u.com