Rentals in Honolulu>Question Details

Ptrinh, Renter in Honolulu, HI

are some of these condos for 2000 dollars real listings theyseem to good to be true for a 2 bed, in honolulu?

Asked by Ptrinh, Honolulu, HI Mon Mar 18, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Honolulu

Answers

4
Rebecca Fagasa (RA) CHMS’s answer
Aloha Ptrinh,

This is a rental in Waikiki .Secure 2 bedroom 1 full bath 1 garage parking for $2,200 per month.

Mahalo,
Rebecca S. Fagasa
Exit Real Estate Associates
(808)221-2123
paradisehomesbyrebecca@gmail.com
could you send me some pictures, i am looking for a condo with newer amenities, and more updated
Flag Mon Mar 18, 2013
Do you have any recommendations for agents out there that i could call
Nina Pfiffenbach, Landmark Property at 1888 Kalakaua Google because I am not sure if I should put down her contact on a forum. I have been investing real estates in HI, CA, and overseas, she is by far, the best agent I have known
Flag Tue Mar 19, 2013
$2000 is not a ridiculous amount for a 2 bedroom rental here. Just remember to never mail a security deposit and make sure you meet the agent in person despite whatever story you may be told. Beware though, there are a lot of scammers out there that take my ads and price it below market to create a "frenzy" which is indicative of a scam.
The old adage applies: If it's too good to be true, it probably is. Check out those listings and call the listing agent. If there's no listing agent, then you should consider paying a rental agent to represent you in checking out the rental.
Web Reference: http://www.archershomes.com