Rentals in Weston>Question Details

Sud2010, Renter in Weston, FL

aprtment to rent , walking distance from Hawkes Bluff elementary school or Cleveland clinic

Asked by Sud2010, Weston, FL Tue Jun 15, 2010

I am looking for an affordable apartment (less than $1000/mo) for 2 adults and a child with 2 bedrooms and 2/1.5 bath around walkiing distance of Hawkes Bluff elementary school ( my childs school) or Cleveland Clinic( my work place)...

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Weston

Answers

3
Hi, I was wondering if you were able to find the apartment for rent. As mentioned below, a budget of $1,000 is a little low for a 2 Bedroom & 2 Bathroom condo in Weston, but you can find condos for $1,200 in Bonaventure area - Racquet Club & Blatt Blvd. If you are interested, I can send you a list of the apartments for rent that match your search criteria. Or you can contact me at your earliest convenience at lgcrealtor7@gmail.com

Have a wonderful day!
Web Reference: http://www.lgcrealtor.com
Hello! the rental market is very hot, especially in Weston. Unfortunately, what your looking for in the price range you have is not out there. Hawkes Bluff Elementary is surrounded by Ivanhoe (if not mistaken) and Cleveland Clinic is off Weston Road and close to Royal Palm. The prices right now for a 2 bedroom/2 bath townhome is at a minimum of about $1400 (few if any) and up to $1700 int he Weston Area. Even the Rental Apartment communities are in that same price range. Your best bet is to look at the Condo's in Bonaventure as they are the only ones close to your current price range.

If you need more information, feel free to contact me!
I cannot find anything in walking distance. There are apartments in the Bonaventure area, but all are over $1000 per month, minimum being $1050. Let me know if that will help you. If you send me your email address I can send them to you.

Stefanie Cohen, PA, SFR
Prudential Florida Realty
954-547-9203
Scohen77@aol.com