Rentals in Las Vegas>Question Details

Donald Birds…, Renter in

apartments in the area of southpoint casino in a mile radius

Asked by Donald Birdsong, Tue Oct 8, 2013

Becky Zisk’s answer
Donald, by the end of the day tomorrow I will have two townhomes real real close to Southpoint and they will be for rent. They both have one car attached garages and they have two bedrooms, two full bathrooms, washer/dryer/refrig. and they are both a little over 1200 sq.ft.

My client is flying in tomorrow to finalize the sale and they will be rentals. If you are interested call me - 702-299-5363. Becky
There are quite a few: Park Ave, the Manhattan and several others. Get a realtor to help you. They can run the availables in the MLS and, find a unit for you based on your desired price, location and other criteria.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 9, 2013
Hi, there are a few nice condo communities near the Southpoint. One is called Sedona on the Blvd and then there are a little pricier ones called Park Avenue and The Manhattan. If you will call/email me with your info such as min # of bedrooms, furnished/unfurnished, pets, and a max rent, I will email you all of the availabilities that meet your criteria.

Laura Bauer
Foundation Realty, LLC
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 8, 2013
Here's what we have in the Southpoint Casino area. Good luck!
Donald, I have the perfect place for you but I am trying to contact my investor in Ca. to purchase these two new townhomes each with one car attached garages and they are two bedrooms/two bathrooms and CLOSE to Southpoint. If you will call me I can give you the information . Becky
P.S. Please visit my website -
Call me Donald I work for a property management company too that helps renters.

Irma Duafala
Remax affiliates and property management
Hi Donald, I live 2 minutes away from Southpoint, there are many apartments some on Las Vegas Blvd , Serene ave and some on Silverado Ranch. Other nicer and more expensive ones are about 4 mins away on Maryland Parkway and many more on Bermuda and surrounding neighborhood. Call me with your preference and I will find you one that bestvfits your needs.