Rentals in Garland>Question Details

jenkinsbabies, Renter in Garland, TX

any private owners wanting to lease to a married couple that just got discharged from bankruptcy in garland texas?

Asked by jenkinsbabies, Garland, TX Mon Nov 26, 2012

we need someone to lease to us while we repair our credit, we are look for a 3-4 bedroom house for the max of 1200.00 a month my husband been on his job for 5 years and I just went back to work about 6 months ago. the reason for the bankruptcy is due to three major surgery and layoffs just need someone to give us a chance

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Garland

Answers

3
Hello Im looking to move in June 2013, I'm interested in getting in contact with the person that assisted you. My email address is freshstart28@yahoo.com. Thank you
Hi Jen. My husband and I just used Ben Klutts, with Klutts Real Estate. I had a credit score of 520 and Ben told me that would be no problem to get up. He has credit repair specialists and lenders that will have your credit score where it needs to be so you can purchase a home. They took me from a 520 to a 620 in just 2 months. Ben took us to look at houses right away and was able to make everything happen quickly and smoothly. My wife and I called several big name brokerages and they just blew us off because we did not have great credit at the time. Klutts Real Estate really took care of us and got us in our dream home. We would highly recommend using Ben! http://WWW.KLUTTSREALESTATE.COM
I think we can help. We can get you into a home and help you rebuild your credit.