Rentals in Garland>Question Details

jenkinsbabies, Renter in Garland, TX

any private owners wanting to lease to a married couple that just got discharged from bankruptcy in garland texas?

Asked by jenkinsbabies, Garland, TX Mon Nov 26, 2012

we need someone to lease to us while we repair our credit, we are look for a 3-4 bedroom house for the max of 1200.00 a month my husband been on his job for 5 years and I just went back to work about 6 months ago. the reason for the bankruptcy is due to three major surgery and layoffs just need someone to give us a chance

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Garland

Help the community by answering this question:


Hello Im looking to move in June 2013, I'm interested in getting in contact with the person that assisted you. My email address is Thank you
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 26, 2012
Hi Jen. My husband and I just used Ben Klutts, with Klutts Real Estate. I had a credit score of 520 and Ben told me that would be no problem to get up. He has credit repair specialists and lenders that will have your credit score where it needs to be so you can purchase a home. They took me from a 520 to a 620 in just 2 months. Ben took us to look at houses right away and was able to make everything happen quickly and smoothly. My wife and I called several big name brokerages and they just blew us off because we did not have great credit at the time. Klutts Real Estate really took care of us and got us in our dream home. We would highly recommend using Ben! http://WWW.KLUTTSREALESTATE.COM
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 5, 2012
I think we can help. We can get you into a home and help you rebuild your credit.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 27, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Dallas County > Garland > Rentals in Garland > Question
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer