Rentals in Aurora>Question Details

Rachael, Renter in Aurora, IL

almost all these homes "for rent" are scams, I drive by them and see for sale signs..waste of time TRULIA

Asked by Rachael, Aurora, IL Tue Jan 1, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3104878635-2057-Roaring-Creek-D…

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Aurora

Answers

4
Greetings Rachael,

By working with a Realtor you will be able to find homes that are truly for rent. Should you need any assistance, feel free to contact me.

Be prepared to provide your work and rental history in addition to a credit report and possibly a background check.
Many times a home is for sale and for rent at the same time which is why you may be seeing For Sale signs in the yard. The best way to find a rental is to work with a professional Realtor who will do the leg work for you and present you with a list of homes for rent that meet your criteria. If you need help please contact me at 630-802-5825 or email me at MikeCluck@remax.net and I can send you a list.
Thank you, Mike
If you are looking for actual rentals that are on the market please contact me and I will send you a list that fits your requirements. Some of these might be by private parties and rented out already.
If the price seems too good to be true given the location and size, it's probably a scam... And yes they are running rampant on this site! You could work with a licensed realtor who will work to protect you during this process. Best of luck to you!