Rentals in Hollywood>Question Details

Joe, Renter in Hollywood, FL

30 year resident of Hollywood looking for a 3/2 reasonably priced for my wife and I and our 3 kids. Have to be out by May 1st

Asked by Joe, Hollywood, FL Wed Apr 10, 2013

Answers

9
Hi Joe,

I actually was looking around this site because I have a 3/2 single family home that just became available for rent. The asking price is $1700/ month. I know your budget is a little lower, so I may have a 3/2 condo in Pembroke Pines available for around $1400. The security and 1st month deposit is all that would be needed for move in. If you are interested in either property, please email me at amohdrealty@gmail.com and I can arrange a showing, answer any questions, etc
does the 1700 one have a family room or a garage?
Flag Thu Apr 18, 2013
Joe, sorry to hear that the past couple if years were tough. True for lots of folks. It's too bad - we had a nice 3/2 (our property) but it was rented on April 1. But as Realtors and landlords we understand the rental market Nd would be very happy to help you.

Shoot is an email and let us know.

In any case, best of luck to you and your family.

Vivian & Keith Harmeyer
SouthFLRealtors@gmail.com
954-834-3349
Thank you all for your replies, I guess with 150 characters you can only do so much. Paying 1900.00 a month now no longer can afford that due to losing my job in November. Need something in the 1300-1400 range preferably in Hollywood to rent. Had a bad couple of years looking to turn it around this year. If you know of a landlord looking to rent a place to reliable, honest, people let me know. Just trying to turn around a crappy situation.........
Joe, one more thing. If that home isn't what you're looking for, we can help you find the right one. We live, work and own other properties in Hollywood.

If you'd like more info on the home I mentioned, just send an email.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Vivian & Keith Harmeyer
Joe, hi. We have a huge 3/2 (with an additional very large room and additional bath), in the Boulevard Heights area. Totally redone, tile throughout, also a separate office, landscaped yard and gazebo in back yArd. A beautiful home. We are listing it tomorrow, but if you're interested let us know ASAP. We are asking $2150/month, with first, last and security due, to a qualifies lessee. Will require a credit report with the application.

Let us know. Thanks! And best of luck.

Vivian & Keith Harmeyer
REALTOR-Associate
Ace Realty & Investments
Website: SouthFLRealEstate.net
Email: SouthFLRealtors@gmail.com
Cell: (954) 834-3349
Hello Joe.

I have a listing for $270,000.00 in Hollywood. Not sure if this is in your price range or not, but it is in an excellant neighborhood named E'Toile also known as Emerald Point. It is a 2 story home, 3 bed / 3 bath, corner lot, with hurricane accordian shutters, in a cul-de-sac. One bedroom downstairs, master and 2nd bedroom upstairs.

You may view this property on my website: http://www.floridamoves.com/maribel.schnuer

If interested in seeing it you may contact me at 954-268-3975.

Maribel Torres Schnuer
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
maribel4homes@att.net
I've been in Hollywood for over 20 years as well. You can send me an e-mail directly and I would be happy to assist

Michael Rosenbaum, PA
Lic. Real Estate Agent
GRi RealEstate Group, Llc
Miami-Dade | Broward | Palm Beach
c. 954-651-8188
f. 954-374-7571
e. miker@grirg.com

Web: SoFloCondosAndHomes.com

Search on your Phone: http://www.Kur.io/michaelrosenbaum
Hello Joe, are you looking for a rental or to purchase? Please contact me so that I may assist you in your search.

Thank you.

Hermann Wiehls
Realtor Associate
Atlantic & Pacific Real Estate US LLC
Ph: 954-300-2BUY
3002buy@gmail.com
2950 W Cypress Creek Rd. Suite 100
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
http://www.southfloridarealestateadvisor.com
Hi Joe,

I would be happy to assist you. Call me and let's get this rolling.

Juan
954-663-3132