Rentals in New York>Question Details

Crisma Benny, Other/Just Looking in New York, NY

,want to move back but dont have a credit hsty n nt a lot of savings .wen in d US i had no problem with any of this

Asked by Crisma Benny, New York, NY Tue Jul 23, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in New York

Answers

4
im a us citizen but lived ,went to collage n work n india,want to move back but dont have a credit hsty n nt a lot of savings .wen in d US i had no problem with any of this........sorry i dint have enough space to fit my complete question as there is a charecter contraint of 150 charecters.....as i mentioned before i work in india and compaired to the pay in Coverting the pay to USD it doesnt add up to a lot....i dont plan to start of big but need to move asap
Try to employ the English language please. Based on what you've written, you've got a problem that cannot get resolved in the blink of an eye. As Michele mentioned, you need to re-establish yourself and that means credit history, job history and you'll need assets. Good luck.
im a us citizen but lived ,went to collage n work n india,want to move back but dont have a credit hsty n nt a lot of savings .wen in d US i had no problem with any of this........sorry i dint have enough space to fit my complete question as there is a charecter contraint of 150 charecters.....as i mentioned before i work in india and compaired to the pay in the US and Coverting the pay i get here to USD it doesnt add up to a lot....i dont plan to start of big but need to move asap
Flag Wed Jul 24, 2013
Please contact me to discuss. My name is Tanuja and I can be reached at 347-882-0353. Thank you and good luck.
Every location is different based on Credit History, Finance History, and Job history.
You may need to arrange something prior to moving or even rent a room until you are established again.