Rentals in Hampton Bays>Question Details

Ebuckle, Other/Just Looking in Hampton Bays, NY

6 students from Dublin, Ireland going to LI next summer, Jun-Sept.anyone know an area with affordable rentals cloe to Shinnecock Hills?

Asked by Ebuckle, Hampton Bays, NY Tue Sep 4, 2012

Answers

3
i might be able to help you out. i am from dublin as well but have been working in the hamptons every summer for the last few years. i will be moving out there again this summer with 2 friends. with your crowd plus mine we might be able to find one big house where we can all crash.
but let me ask you, where will you be working? Money is a big deal and if you a re not earning anything it will get very expensive very quickly. i assume you all will be doing J1's, but dates are you gonna be in the states, from and until?
Thanks Gina. That would be great. I can do that. Also would you have an idea of the lowest price you can rent a house for in the hampton bays/shinnecock area from jun-sept?thanks
I can set you up with your own account to track rentals as they become available. There is no cost to you. You can go to: MLS4U.listingbook.com and sign up or i can set it up for you. Let me know.