Rentals in 78232>Question Details

Stephanie, Renter in San Antonio, TX

78232 rental homes??

Asked by Stephanie, San Antonio, TX Mon Jun 25, 2012

Anyone know of rental homes in the 78232 area( preferably between Henderson pass to bitters and no further than Jones Malts, I,really like this area.) 3b/2-3 bath, I haven't been able to find any willing to lease in mid August. Any help would be appreciated. :)

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 78232

Answers

3
Gregory Touchstone’s answer
Yes they are out there.. For a single family detached home the rental price range lands between $1200-$2200 dollars. Usually not many to choose from because of the popularity of the area and one has to see if the landlord will accept pets in the property if that is part of your situation.
The rental market is really busy through summer but is slowing down a little. I could help but would need a little more insight.
I might be able to help. We currently rent a house between Brook Hollow and Thousand Oaks off Henderson Pass. The house has three bedrooms and two baths and a swimming pool. We are in a lease through the end of September but are hoping to move out before then. The rent is $1300 a month but may go up slightly as that has been the price for the last couple of years.
That sounds perfect!!! Would you be able to send me your landlords info through email?
Flag Sun Jul 1, 2012