Rentals in Boca Raton>Question Details

2fromlongisl…, Renter in Syosset, NY

2 of us need help finding a rental as soon as possible

Asked by 2fromlongisland, Syosset, NY Wed Apr 10, 2013

2 of us need a single family home to rent for $4000-$6000/ mo. in the Boca Raton and Del Ray area. 4 Bedroom 3800 sq. ft. gated community, Private backyard and away from Parkways. If you need to split a commission with another realtor or co-brokerage, we will offer to pay the other half to reward you for helping us with an emergency relocation. We will also offer you agent/broker extra to show us around the area. Shopping centers, Grocery etc. This was a question that was previously asked and removed from Trulia

Answers

2

I relocated from Long Island to Boca Raton in 2004 and can empathize with your situation. I can understand what questions you may have and it would be my pleasure to show you desirable places to live, eat, and enjoy. Please call me and I will email you some listings and we will take it from there based on your feedback. As far as further compensation, it is not necessary. Please contact me so we can quickly find you a new home in Boca Raton, which is often lovingly referred to as the "6th borough of New York" (just with better weather and a slightly mellower lifestyle).

Lilia Biberman
Coldwell Banker
Residential Real Estate LLC
561-352-4576
Liliabiberman@gmail.com
Hello this evening, I am from Massapequa LI I know the Boca Raton & Delray area very well.
Send me you email address and phone # so I can help you asap/

Carol Manzutto
Coldwell Banker
561-703-0639
cmanzutto@aol.com