Rentals in Destin>Question Details

Samanthastout, Renter in Destin, FL

2-3 bedroom long term rental in or close to the Destin area.

Asked by Samanthastout, Destin, FL Wed Oct 10, 2012

My husband works on Hurlburt and I work at the Silver Sands outlet, unfurnished, affordable and middle point preferred. discounted or low deposit fee would be ideal, since we are moving off base and out of pocket.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Destin

Answers

4
I was stationed at Hurlburt during me AF career. Are you looking at house, or condo? there are plenty of options depending on your desired location.
Peter M.
Keller Williams
850-517-7098
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 11, 2012
If you can give me a dollar figure I will be happy to provide you with a list of what is available. As you know, there is a wide range in price and property types. My email is gricera@gmail.com
Alan Grice, Exceptional Properties
Samantha, if you can contact me and give me a little bit more info about what your price point is as well as particulars such as pets, etc. I can certainly get you a list of properties that might fit your needs.
Myke Triebold,
850-305-6256
MykeSaysSold@aol.com
http://www.DestinHomeRealty.com
There is a newer very nice 2/2.5 town house just across the bridge in Niceville, with a pool and club house. The rent is $1,000. If your husband is active military there is a $50 discount, and a discount on the deposit to only $800. If you want to take a look, or get pics, let me know. pat@soldbypat.net