Rentals in Santa Rosa>Question Details

Jennifer, Renter in Santa Rosa, CA

3 bedroom 2 bath wanted.

Asked by Jennifer, Santa Rosa, CA Tue Jan 24, 2012

Hi there!
I am a 28 year old hardworking, professional looking for a new home for myself and my small family. We are searching for a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, with a yard in a kid friendly neighborhood. Our price range is $1400 to $1550 and we would love to find an owner who is lenient with credit. We are excellent tenants/people who are just looking for someone to give us a chance. We are quiet, friendly, non smokers, non partiers who are just searching for that family home.
Both have stable, reliable income and would be willing to put down an increased deposit if need be. Looking to move ASAP.
If any of this is what you are searching for in a tenant please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you for your time and consideration!
~Jennifer
jthro24@gmail.com

Answers

2
I'd check with Sue Carrel--she's a fab property manager and is constantly exposed to propeties for rent. However, be aware of the scams for rentals on Craigs List. They are legion! We constantly have our listings "hijacked" and displayed as a rental on Craigs List. Double check all listings--make sure they have professional representation or the owner is LEGIT!! I know of a house for rent on Neotomas near Ronne Drive. Come in from the Farmer's Lane side, go almost to the end. property I think is 2nd house in from Ronne Drive. Cute home, smallish yard.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 31, 2012
Hello Jennifer,

Another great property management company is Alliance here in Santa Rosa. Ask to speak with Jock. Here is their website - you can browse rentals online before you drive by alliancepm.com