Rentals in Fort Myers>Question Details

Shauwney, Renter in Fort Myers, FL

3 bedroom 2 Ba rental that accepts dogs?

Asked by Shauwney, Fort Myers, FL Wed Jan 30, 2013

My family is relocating to Fort Myers in April from Frederick, MD and we are looking for a 3 bed 2 bath rental that accepts dogs, and of course in a nice area. Since we are not familiar with Fort Myers, can anyone assist me? My husband has already landed a position, and I am eagerly looking. Something in the range of $650-$850.00 to be sure that we can afford the rent until I have concrete employment.

Answers

3
I have two dogs, both Siberian Huskies. Both are under 60lbs.
I will speak to the listing agent and get back to you. The HOA is very strict with credit scores as well. If you send me an e-mail, I will send you a floor plan. Because you are not coming until April, you migh be able to hold it with a holding fee.
Flag Thu Jan 31, 2013
I do know of a 3/2 that will be on the market shortly. I can show it now. How
many dogs do you have?
Rentals are not my strong suite but from what I have seen, Cape Coral is probably your best bet. And you will most likely be at the upper range of what you are wanting to spend in rent. Good luck.