Rentals in Carlsbad>Question Details

jacobanderso…, Renter in Encinitas, CA

3 bed any bath for under 1700 a month in carlsbad or encinitas is this possible help

Asked by jacobanderson84, Encinitas, CA Thu Oct 31, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Carlsbad

Answers

6

We have found that Craigslist is your best option for a rental. 85% to 95% of all rentals leased in San Diego County are found using Craigslist. It is used to advertise rentals by property owners, property management companies and agents alike. The rental listings are far more up to date than what you will find anywhere else. Check often and call/e-mail right away as many rentals move quickly.

Beware of rental scam listings and ads that "look too good to be true”. Make sure you talk to the person managing the property and meet them to see it. Scams usually involve people asking for a deposit in order to see the property. The "owner" usually states they live out of state or out of the country. Other scams involve people stealing pictures from homes for sale and then posting it as a rental with a low rental rate.

Best of luck to you,

Mark & Kari Shea
Shea Real Estate
National Association of Realtors
CA BRE License 01713506
4009 Celeste Drive is a detached home, also available for currently just about $1700 a month with a 30 year FHA loan and 20% down. It's technically in Oceanside, but on the Carlsbad border.
In Carlsbad, 662 Tamarack is still available on Craigslist for $1,800/m. And here is one in Tanglewood: http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/apa/4106929632.html for $1750/m. This one is only $1350/m in La Costa so it seems too cheap so you have to make sure it is not a scam...http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/apa/4157184347.html
And there are some short term rentals through ShowHomes advertising on Craigslits where you occupy a vacant home while it is up for sale. I could not find anything below $2000/m on the MLS.
Absolutely, particularly condos with low HOA fees. I have found several on Hosp way in Carlsbad. There is at least one in Encinitas and two in la costa that would be around $1600-1700, including HOA. Email or call if you'd like to see some. Betty Calkin bcalkin@century21award.com (760) 828-4400
Hello!! Please email me your details, time frame, # tenants, funds avail., credit status today, #pets, etc.. Ill be happy to check for you..... Oceanside,Vista, Escondido may be a better choice for you regarding 3br, $ affordability than Carlsbad, Encinitas and San Marco is typically at higher rentals rates also. maureen@landangel.com
Web Reference: http://www.coastal.biz
Hi Jacob,
I was looking for apartment rentals approximately 6 months ago for a client. I just reviewed my notes and the only 3BR (2BA) I found priced at $1,765/mth was at 662 Tamarack Ave. Phone number is 619-502-0787. This was for a 12 month lease. As I said, this was 6 months ago so the information is dated but hopefully the rent is still the same and they have a unit available.