Rentals in Saugerties>Question Details

Gailkocher, Home Buyer in Saugerties, NY

3 bed Hits. 4 mo rental week may used 9 wks, s westie dog, been hits since beg, tack shop, know Brian, Tom, Frank Emilano need in village Saugerties,

Asked by Gailkocher, Saugerties, NY Thu Apr 4, 2013

Answers

3
May 19 - June 10 July 14 - Aug 5 Aug 26 - Sept 16 Most of this time there will be only 2 people staying. We will not be trudging horse dirt in since our work is selling retail. These are three week increments. possibility of one extra week longer in Sept, not a must but there is a week between the HITS show and the next one in Maryland.

Please get back to me, thank you Gail Kocher

I may have a house for you in the village, give me the dates you need.

Thomasine
helsmoortelrealty@hvc.rr.com
Hi Thomasine, I'm working with Gail in trying to find us housing. I'll email you as she is travelling for the next few days. Thank you.

Kristin Schettler
Flag Thu Apr 11, 2013
Please get in touch, fellow working for me will not even have one drink and drive so must find something in village walking to resturants. thanks Gail Kocher dates are listed above in the Tulia answer request
Flag Sun Apr 7, 2013
Flag Sun Apr 7, 2013