Rentals in Huntington Beach>Question Details

Selene Manib…, Renter in Huntington Beach, CA

3 bd, 2 bth, 2 boys single mom. have great reference. Hb a must

Asked by Selene Manibusan, Huntington Beach, CA Tue May 15, 2012

Answers

6
Hi Selene, I hope you already found your new home by now but if you didn't, send me your price point and I will send you a list of homes available. Then you can do a little window shopping in the privacy of your own home. I have a new lease coming up next week that is a 3 bedroom, 3 bath, 2 car garage, across the street from the beach and wetlands for $2850. Let me know if that might work for you. Good luck in your search, Liz
Huntington Beach has tons of rentals, but many of them are not listed with agents or websites. Many owners simply post a sign out in front of the home. I recommend driving through the neighborhoods you want to move in and look for those as well.

Best of luck...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 19, 2012
Hi Selene,

There are some great properties in Huntington Beach. There are currently many single family homes for rent, which are nice when you have children. If you are not yet working with anyone, I can quickly get a list emailed to you so we can start the process. Let me know how I can help!

Samantha Baksic
Precision Realty

sb@theprecisioncos.com
http://www.theprecisioncos.com/
http://ocbeachcitiesrealestate.com/huntington-beach-homes/
714.330.2021 (cell)

CA DRE License #: 01904666
Hi Selene
Huntington Beach is a great place to rent. Contact me an I will send all that is available. Your price range max? Any pets? Talk to you soon

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
Dear Selene,

Depending on your needs I can provide you with lease listings in HB. Do you prefer a certain area?
Would you like me to email you daily updates of homes that match your home criteria from all Real Estate companies?

Please remember that I can help you set appointments and gather pertinent information on the properties you select, no matter how you find them or who they are currently listed with.

Kathrin Rogers

714 717 9964
info@Kathrinrogers.com
Hi Selene,
Thanks for your inquiry. I have some properties I can email you, first I need a little more info... what is your price range and do you have any pets? Please get in touch with me from my contact information and I would be happy to send you my listings that fit your criteria.

Have a lovely evening.

Demitra Mroncz
REALTOR DRE#01882059
Coldwell Banker, Campbell Realtors
714-625-6468
demitra@demitramroncz.com
http://livinghb.com