Rentals in 35811>Question Details

Wanda F.sokes, Renter in Outside U.S.

! am looking for a 3-4 Bedroom or 3 bedroom/den, just retired from the mlitary with 26 years. need a lot of space. A big kitchen, patio, storage space

Asked by Wanda F.sokes, Outside U.S. Wed Oct 27, 2010

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 35811

Answers

11
Dear Wanda, My name is Julie Laten. I work for Smartt Realty, Inc. My company has be in business for more than 40 years. My family has lived in the Huntsville area our entire lives. I would be happy to help you locate the home that is perfectly matches your needs. I have several homes in my firm that meet your specified criteria . But, If you go to valleymls.com you can get a complete list of all that is available in North Alabama. When you find a home remember that I can help you with any of them. Providing complete market analysis to make sure you are getting the right house at the right price. Or, if you would like me to email you a list of homes in a specific area I would be happy to. Please feel free to contact me any time. Either by email at latenlady@yahoo.com or at 256-348-5346

Warm Regards,

Julie Laten

Smartt Realty, Inc
Wanda,
Our firm manages about 400 rental homes in the Huntsville/Madison area. We have a pretty broad range of rental homes with a price that should be able to suit your needs. I do keep our rental inventory updated daily on my website at http://www.HuntsvilleLiving.net. Just click on "rental homes" and hopefully we will have something that will work for you. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Michael Rosenblum
Rosenblum Realty, Inc.
Associate Broker & Property Manager
(256) 539-9501
michaelrosenblum@rosenblumrealty.com
Mr. Sokes. Thank you for your Dedicated service to our country!. If you are not familar with Huntsville or if you are you may find http://www.hsvcity.com an intersting site. I am Dennis Puent of Exit Leon Crawford Realty, Huntsville's most trusted name in Real Estate.
I would be honored to help you find a new place to call home. We have many homes available in the area that would fit your needs.
I can be contacted at dennis.puent@gmail.com or 256-651-2036.
Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have
Dennis Puent
Exit Leon Crawford Realty
256-651-2036
http://www.dennispuent.com
Good Morning Ms. Sokes, my name is Sandy Slinkard with Crye-Leike, Realtors. How thrilling for you to retire in such a wonderful place. How familiar are you with Huntsville? I am a military "Brat", my father retired here. I too have several homes that meet your provided criteria I would love to show you. If not already in Huntsville, when do you plan to be in this area so arrangements can be made for you to view these homes? I just help another retiree who was a renter in Europe purchase a home here in Huntsville. Please contact me on my cell: 256-655-5264 or my email: slinkards@bellsouth.net so we can get started. I look forward to hearing from you and working with you.
If you don't already live here, you are going to be impressed with all that Huntsville has to offer. Affordable homes, low property tax, central to several larger cities, the arsenal, good cost of living rate, and good people from all over who have gathered here because of the military and professional jobs.
If you haven't chosen an agent yet, please send me additional details and your email address. I will send you a list of homes that may suit your needs.
Thanks for the opportunity to help you find a home in our area. Congratulations on your retirement!
Hi Wanda,

My name is Sandy Inman I am a realtor working for Coldwell Banker - First in Huntsville, Al. I would be happy to work with you in locating a home. Are you in the market to rent, lease purchase or purchase? Now is a great time to look for housing in Huntsville. Many homes are on the market and the interest rates are great. I have several listing that would fit the description of what you are looking for in a home. Please contact me at 256-682-3073 for more information. Some of my listing are on trulia mls 671200,450962, 544580, 967602 all in 35811. There are many other homes in the area also that would fit the description. Looking forward to hearing from you to find the right home at the right price. . . .
Web Reference: http://coldwellbanker.com
Hello Wanda,
Thanks for your inquiry. Congratulations on your Retirement and your Service. I am a Realtor with Keller Williams Realty in Huntsville AL. I would be happy to assist you in searching for properties in the 35811 area. Please let me know if you are looking to Buy or Rent - I can help with both. I can be reached either by phone at (256) 694-6032 or email annierapiere@kw.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Take care,
Annie Rapiere
Keller Williams Realty - Huntsville
Wanda,
My correct # is 207-8189.
sorry for the typo
Greg Campbell
Hi Wanda,
My name is Greg Campbell. I am the Owner / Broker of Campbell and Company Realty. We are located in North Crenshaw / South Montgomery County in Central Alabama. We are fortunate to have an abundance of Military families that were stationed at either Maxwell or Gunter AFB to choose to make their retirement homes here in Central Alabama.
Should you wish to locate a home here or just need additional information, please feel free to contact me anytime at 334-208-8189 or email gregcampbell01@yahoo.com
Congratulations on your retirement and thank you for your service.
Sincerely
Greg Campbell
I am a realtor in Huntsville, AL. Please feel free to email me or call me and I can help find the perfect home. I look forward to working with you.

Daniel Cothran
256-783-5999
dcothran@me.com
I would be happy to send you a rental list of available homes. Thanks, Trish