Rentals in Joliet>Question Details

Xansmom, Renter in Chicago, IL

. I am looking to rent a house in Joliet/Crest Hill. I'm trying to keep my son in Crystal Lawns school.

Asked by Xansmom, Chicago, IL Thu Jun 30, 2011

We prefer something 3 bedroom but will consider a large 2 bedroom. Trying to keep rent at or under $1000/month. Home needed by July 31st. Please let me know if you have anything available and I will respond to you. Thank you.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Joliet

Answers

5
Xansmom: If you're seeking assistance in finding a rental property anywhere in the Joliet area, I would recommend contacting Dave Hufford of Karges Real Estate, located in Joliet. Dave is caring and will take the time to help you find the best options available for rent. Dave's contact info is: http://www.trulia.com/voices/profile/Real_Estate_Pro-Joliet_…
If I can be of further assistance, or if I can answer any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Best of luck to you in your search ...
Gene
Web Reference: http://www.genemundt.com
Presently, there are no MLS listings for residential rentals under $1350/mo. The best bet is to have an experienced agent plug your criterion into an auto- search on the Multiple Listing Service system. Any new listing the matches your needs will automatically appear in your e-mail inbox the next morning after llisting. This is important as there is serious competition for rental homes currently.

Also, many lessors require that a very recent credit report accompany all applications that also must include verifyable income.

Give me a call, and I'd be happy to set up a specific search for you. Will you make it by July 31st? Frankly, it all depends on how soon landlords get their rental properties listed with a realtor.
I will send you all I have for the Crystal Lawn School District, but can you give me the district number is it 202.
What is your name.

Joe Contreras
All is possible - but need to move fast. Unfortunately only a couple options. I would be happy to help you. Rental is competitive and takes and edge to get in. Let me know if you would like to work with me. No cost to you. I can give you some options.

Suzanne Hamilton
RE Marketing Consultants
888-788-9544

My name is Jamie Haake and I work w/ Century 21 Pro-Team in Joliet. I can help you find something that meets your requirements. You can call or text me @ 815-955-0327. Or email me: jhaake@c21proteam.com