Julia Bargli…, Renter in 53704

4213 Heffernan Dr Madison, WI 53704

Asked by Julia Barglind, 53704 Tue Feb 4, 2014

Answers

3
Troy is an amazing agent. work with him!
as are you Guy! There are a lot of great agents in the Madison area...its a pleasure to work with so many professionals in helping our clients!
Flag Thu Feb 6, 2014
Julia,

4213 is a great home, I worked with the buyers in getting it under contract and we look forward to closing at the end of the month! If you need help finding a home to purchase, I've closed several homes in that area and on the North side...and have put over $10 million in homes under contract and sold in the last year! Let me know if you'd like the Thiel Team to help you!
I'm very familiar with the property. It has an accepted offer. I have a great house that will be on the market next week...very close to this one. The house is being painted right now, so it will be move in ready...and in the same price range. Please let me know if you would like more info about it. I'll be happy to send it to you:-)