Rentals in Virginia Beach>Question Details

Richard Brer…, Home Buyer in Virginia Beach, VA

2517 Ferguson Crt - Virginia Beach, VA 23456 is this home also for sale would be very interested?

Asked by Richard Brereton, Virginia Beach, VA Mon Jan 7, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3101604391-2517-Ferguson-Ct-Vir…

Answers

9
Thank you for your interest! This home is not available for sale at this time. I would be happy to set you up on a search with the same specifications as this home with your permission and continued communication with me.
It is my pleasure to help you find your new home!
Kindest Regards,
Charissa Terry, Realtor
757-817-1149
charissa@realestategrp.com
The Real Estate Group
Richard: This home is for rent for a monthly rental fee of $2,495. It does have a pool, 4 bedrooms and 3 baths. The sellers do not want to sell it at this time. I could find you similar properties, if you would like. Are you looking to move right away? If you could give me details on your criteria for a home, I could be specific in my search. You can reach me at 757-642-0815 or vickiesessler@williamewood.com.
Hey Richie! It is a rental. Are you looking to move into a certain school zone? Need more elbow room?
Give me a shout.
Richard, that home is only listed as a rental on the MLS. Let's discuss the features of that home that appeal to you most. We can find other similar homes in Virginia Beach that will fit your needs or see if the current owner is interested in selling. Of course, my services cost you nothing.

Jim Abrams, Realtor
Keller Williams Realty Elite - Town Center
The Abrams Realty Team
757-652-1067
AHomeFromJim@yahoo.com
http://www.AbramsRealtyTeam.com
Hi Richard -

The home t 2517 Ferguson Ct is currently a rental. The owner has relocated out of state. If you would like me to assist you in a possible purchase of the home. please let me know. I will be happy to do so.

Kelly Moran
Prudential Towne Realty
Ph# 757-240-8680
klmoran@gmail.com
This home is currently only listed as a rental. If you contact me i'd be happy to start a dialogue with the listing agent to see if they'd be open to selling it. If not, we could get out there this weekend and find something similar that is on the market.

Make it a great day,

Phil
According to the MLS this property is only available for rent. 2501 Ferguson is a brand new listing in Highgate Greens. I would be happy to offer you a private viewing of that home, just let me know when!
Beth
bdeleo@roseandwomble.com
It is only for Rent for now. However there is a very nice home, that just came on the market that is water front. Very nice!!!!
Call me or email me and I will send you the listing and if your in town, I can get us in to see it.

Kevin Monette
monette_55@yahoo.com
757-735-2628
William E. Wood At The Mall
Its not on the market for sale but it doesn't mean the seller would not entertain offers.