Rentals in Long Beach>Question Details

Karen Franss…, Both Buyer and Seller in Seal Beach, CA

3201 Daisy is listed as For Rent. It is NOT for rent and should not be listed here.

Asked by Karen Franssen, Seal Beach, CA Fri Dec 14, 2012

Answers

2
Emily S. Knell’s answer
The home on Daisy is actually for sale for $389K right now, probate sale.

If you're wanting to rent a place, I STRONGLY suggest you click on my profile here on Trulia & read my 2 blog postings called "RED FLAGS - RENTAL SCAMS - PUBLIC BEWARE", if going through my profile doesn't work, just google that phrase & it will link you to my 2 postings.

I tell you how to easily spot the scammer, how they talk & act about your renting their fake deal. It will aid you in your quest to find a Real rental & rent from a Real landlord.

The scammers will tell you, you can have 5 dogs, bad credit ok, you can rent the place for 3yrs no problem, go peek in the windows to see the house because we're getting a high volume of callers & can't meet you right now, send us a security deposit & we'll mail you a key, etc etc, use your common sense!

I don't look back on this same Trulia thread for answers posted after mine.

Emily S. Knell
EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Realty ONE Group
Short Sale Specialist - 100% success rate
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 15, 2012
Contact the administrators here and let them know. There are a lot of scam artists targeting tenants these days, particularly on Craigs List, but some manage to use Trulia as well. I am sure Trulia does not condone this activity and will pull the listing down as soon as they area advised.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 14, 2012