Rentals in South End>Question Details

Daniellemboy…, Renter in

149 Brown St in Hartford for rent? I think its a SCAM...be careful!

Asked by Daniellemboyd770, Mon Jul 9, 2012

Answers

7
im looking for a hpuse for rent ,,i need a 4 beds,and i also have section 8,,thanks hope someone can help me to find what i need,thanks 860-890-0650
How much does your Section 8 have you approved for?
Flag Mon Jul 16, 2012
Dani,
If you need help finding a rental you can call/text me at 8609855816. I included my website so you can search for rentals.

Good Luck
thanks Seth...I will check out your website and contact you if i see anything! Have a wonderful evening!
Flag Tue Jul 10, 2012
@Seth...I did, it's not for rent! It's cool tho bcz the realtor has pics of the interior and it's a lil dated!!! Lotta work on the interior needed...cosmetic tho frm what I could see! Thanks...
Why not call the Realtor who has the house for sale and ask him if it is for rent too? Maybe there is a lease with option to buy
denniscstankiewicz@yahoo.com ,,,,this email right here is the one answer me when i request information he does have a number but is off all the times ..and the post is on graiglist and his name is dennis
and appears in here for rent also
Flag Tue Jul 10, 2012
No, it's not for rent; it's for sale. I believe that question came up once before and I reported it to Trulia. Thanks for checking it out!

Lisa
Gillette Real Estate
860-221-8971
http://www.GreaterHartfordCtHomes.com
It is listed on the MLS. Is there a reason you think it is a scam?