Rentals in Jersey City>Question Details

sarah.ords, Renter in Jersey City, NJ

1 BR Apartments near Grove St. Path Station?

Asked by sarah.ords, Jersey City, NJ Tue Jun 4, 2013

Hi There! My boyfriend and I are moving to JC in August from Rochester NY for work and grad school--looking for a place with a budget of $1800 max. Looking to start renting Aug 1st but would not be opposed to securing a place earlier to gain peace of mind. I've emailed a lot of listings with no response, so I thought I'd try this method. Thank you!

Answers

3
Hi Sarah -

My office is on Grove St. and we do a lot of business in that area. If you send me your e mail address, I will be glad to forward you all listings from the MLS that comply with your requirements. Most listings we have now would be for a July 1 move in.

Also, please remember that working through a realtor means there is most likely a realtor's fee to be. paid, especially in this really desireable area.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Hi Sarah,

There are about 2 for $1200 (which is very rare... one is a studio with alcove) and another for $1250. I also saw a very modern 1 Bdrm for $1800 all new construction on Newark and 3rd. GREAT building.. boutique style with elevator.

I have a whole list and can email you a list of links from different agencies with pictures and details. This way you can pick and choose what you want to see during your arrival.

Please email me at YParker@LibertyRealEstate.com

Yvonne
I'm sure I can help with your apartment search. Please call me at (201) 743-9179 so we can start the search.