Rentals in Milwaukee>Question Details

fmontgomery, Renter in Milwaukee, WI

Would you consider a 3-month lease PAID IN FULL, with a month-to-month afterwards?

Asked by fmontgomery, Milwaukee, WI Mon Apr 22, 2013

looking for a 2 bedroom apartment with utilities included, not to exceed $900/month

Answers

9
You can contact the listing agent who will be able to help you learn more about that specific property (and probably will know a lot about similar properties in the area). To find an agent, just click on the yellow button on the property's Trulia listing and you will be able to start a dialogue.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything else. I am happy to be a resource for you. Good luck with the search!

Ali, Trulia Voices Community Manager

Ali, Trulia Voices Community Manager

Ali, Trulia Voices Community Manager

Ali, Trulia Voices Community Manager

Ali, Trulia Voices Community Manager

Ali, Trulia Voices Community Manager

Ali, Trulia Voices Community Manager

Ali, Trulia Voices Community Manager

Ali, Trulia Voices Community Manager