Rentals in Columbus>Question Details

Kristen, Renter in Virginia Beach, VA

Would seller look at renting their property?

Asked by Kristen, Virginia Beach, VA Mon Jan 7, 2013

I have been looking at homes and maybe I am being to fussy but there is nothing that I like within my price range which is good for the Columbus area and I don't want to rent an apartment. If homes have sat on the market for a while and are not occupied would some owners look to rent the property out?

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Columbus

Answers

5
Charmaine Crabb’s answer
Yes, some owners will consider renting their properties if they are finding it challenging to sell it in this market.

Charmaine Crabb
Re/Max Champions Realty Co.
Realtor, Property Manager
ckcrabb@gmail.com
76-392-6116
Hi Kristen - Yes, some sellers would consider renting their homes. it depends on the seller of course, their motivation to sell, the amount of time the home has been on the market (particularly if vacant) and the seller's service debt (monthly amount it costs them to carry the home) compared to potential rental income it could fetch.

Many sellers in this market are open to it.

Hope that helps. Feel free to contact me directly to discuss further if you like.

Richard J. Gonzalez
Realtor ®
Waddell Realty Co, LLC
#1 Bradley Park Ct
Columbus, GA 31904
706-225-9705 c
706.256.0605 d
706.653.1400 o
rick.gonzalez1@gmail.com
http://www.waddellrealtyco.com
“The Dealer Maker”
Yes, some sellers will consider renting their property; it depends on their circumstances.
Kirsten,

That is a question you will have to propose to each home owner. The owners will be in different situations, some allowing them to rent and others that just can't even if they wanted. We do have homes already on the rental market.

Have you been working with a realtor that has been searching for you? If not, I will gladly help you find a home.

Please call my cell phone at 706.577.8562

Gerald Saunders
Keller Williams Reatly
If the property is not a foreclosure, then it might be possible. You would just need a Buyer's Agent to find out for you.

Rodney Mason, NMLS #151088
Sr Loan Officer
Prospect Mortgage
825 Juniper St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
Office: (404) 591-2453
rodney.mason@prospectmtg.com
Apply Online at http://www.rodneymason.com
Licensed in Alabama & Georgia with over a decade of lending experience.

Prospect Mortgage offers a full selection of mortgage programs including:
Conventional | FHA | FHA 580-639 FICO | FHA 203K Renovation (Streamline & Consultant) | HomePath® | HomePath® Renovation | HomeStyle® Renovation | VA | USDA | GA Dream | Jumbo Financing.