Rentals in Mooresville>Question Details

Lb, Renter in Mooresville, NC

Would love to move to the Mooresville NC area within the next couple weeks. I am looking for a 3-4 bedroom place. Credit not good.

Asked by Lb, Mooresville, NC Fri Aug 10, 2012

Answers

4
I live in a subdivision that just happens to have a rent to own home if that interest you after you have
persued all other avenues.The Phone # is 704-333-4444 to contact the company.

Directions:

From exit 33 turn right, then make an immediate left, Continue to 2nd stop light where you will make a right then a left at the next light, Take Faith Road all the way to the end and make a right on to Shearers road. Then Make a left on to Rocky River road (pass the food lion and proceed until you see the Rent to own signs which will lead you to the home,
If you are looking for a good school district this is where you need to be as it is Mooresville graded!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!

Give me a call with questions
Dear Questionable Credit...just because your credit is "not good" does not necessarily mean that you cannot qualify for a mortgage. That being said, the first step is to make that determination by calling a mortgage broker or laon officer. I work with 3 great folks and can give you their contact info so just email me if you would like. It's a 20 minute phone call and then you will know exactly where you stand.

Once you know where you stand, you will know if you're renting or buying. Get your self a good realtor who can handle either rental or purchase and move forward. They will put you on an autosearch for either and the homes that fit your criteria will be emailed to you! Easy, easy! Feel free to give me a call or email if you would like my help!

Lori Nasoff - Broker, ABR
704-746-7377
RE/MAX Executive at the Lake
Lnasoff@remax.net

Cool waters, warm friendships and YOU...come home to Lake Norman!
The best approach is to run a search on the MLS for 3-4 bedroom rentals. You need to determine the maximum rent you can pay per month to widen the search. Review listings, preview the homes and then work with the landlord/rental company. Your credit may not be a bad as you think.
Where r u from. With bad credit i suggest u look on Craigslist for a " for rent by owner ". And be honest