Rentals in Spring Hill>Question Details

Tamirose Fer…, Renter in Weeki Wachee, FL

Would like to RENT a Home For Sale ~ w/in Spring Hill or surrounding area, maintain impeccably inside & out, curb appeal, etc-?

Asked by Tamirose Ferchak, Weeki Wachee, FL Fri May 3, 2013

Father lives in Spring Hill, FL and needs help. Wish to live within 15 min of Silverthorn ~so I can help him every other day and be near enough in case of Emergency. Will be moving cross country from Las Vegas & would like to be a caretaker for a home that is For Sale, (as I have been a long distance landlord for 6 yrs now and it is a NIGHTMARE~so I can appreciate a long distance Sellers' issues 100%). I would maintain the property impeccably (certainly have photos to show you of my home and its condition/care) and stage the home for Seller, then move when sold -Type A personality - LOVE gardening and curb appeal details. If there is a Seller in the area that is interested or a snowbird that would like their property maintained, stellar curb appeal, and able to leave anytime there is a showing -please contact me. I am currently in Spring Hill, FL and my target date to be here full time is July 1-15th (returning to Las to pack next wk and order PODS for shipping belongings).

Answers

1
Call me about a possible option. 727 410 1591 Sue Benson Remax marketing.
I have NOT forgotten about you; however Dad (with stroke impairment) has me running in circles.... and trying to sell house in PA so have been overwhelmed.... being tugged by 3 diff. states (NV, PA and FL).... I am hoping to be able to call you tomorrow as I have Dad occupied with a flying lesson and PRAY that I have 90 minutes to MYSELF - wowee!
Flag Thu May 9, 2013