Rentals in Monee>Question Details

Joseph C Dun…, Renter in Monee, IL

With 18,,000 down can I get in another home after BK 7 Discharge in 2010 and now good credit again to get a new start

Asked by Joseph C Dunmore Sr., Monee, IL Thu Jun 21, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Monee

Help the community by answering this question:


It will depend on a few factors such as sales price, type of home and if you re-established your credit. The right person to ask is a local and trusted loan officer who can easily prequailify you looking at all your financials.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 21, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Illinois > Will County > Monee > Rentals in Monee > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer