Rentals in 85323>Question Details

Skikarma1, Home Buyer in Buckeye, AZ

Will you work with bad credit?

Asked by Skikarma1, Buckeye, AZ Wed Jul 18, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://m.trulia.com/rental/3028990059-11425-W-Hadley-St-Avon…

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 85323

Answers

3
Dan Tabit’s answer
Skikarma,
There is a phone number indicated on the listing for the property management company handling the listing. I would start there and realize each landlord determines what is acceptable. Sometimes a higher deposit and a letter of explanation can help.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 18, 2012
Are you looking for a home to rent in this area? I would be happy to help you!
Yes I can work with bad credit. I have a partner that is in the credit repair business and will work with you as needed to repair your credit. She's VERY VERY reasonable and does an AWESOME job with helping you understand your credit and working a plan to fix and keep it up once she's done. If you're interested, please feel free to contact me. My infor is below. I look forward to speaking to you.

Best Regards
Shawn Scray
@Home Properties and Management
623-696-0228
shawn.scray@gmail.com