My suggestion is that you make some effort to show that you are not habitually late and make certain that you do not continue to build up those negative remarks on your credit report.
I have several credit repair professionals that I am happy to put you in touch with if you would like to explore your options there, so please feel free to contact me anytime.
"How To Rent An Apartment With Bad Credit"
Here's a look at common strategies for getting approved:
1. Address credit issues before you look.
2. Be prepared to pay a larger deposit.
3. Demonstrate strong income.
4. Collect recommendations from your employer or past landlords.
5. Consider getting a cosigner.
6. Focus on independent landlords.
7. Offer to move in immediately.
Lastly, consider one the companies that will act as a LEASE GUARANTOR:
One such guarantor is: EZ Lease Rentals >