Rentals in Philadelphia>Question Details

Betty_boop20…, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

Will all your rental properties ask for first, last and security in order to move in?

Asked by Betty_boop20002, Philadelphia, PA Mon Jul 1, 2013

We moved to PA 2 weeks ago so that my husband can get cancer treatment at the Cancer Treatment centers. He is on S.S.I and we need to find a place who is willing to just ask for 1 month's rent and 1 month security deposit.So far, everything that we have called asks for 1st, last and security...Please help us!!!

Answers

3
All Landlords are different just as all Tenants are. Now for the main question: How long will you be renting the unit? What type are you looking for and in what area? As strange as it may seem the Rental application can be used to also set conditions by the Tenant who is going to rent the unit. It appears that you are not working with a Realtor in your search Please call me ASAP at 267-934-1971. I have a few things I need to explain to you because I understand what you needs are since I have done Nursing for over 30 Years and still have knowledge of the Health Care System did you know there may be free housing available to you and your Husband for treatment. So please call 267-934-1971, there will be no cost to you. Hope you get this and take action in time to save you money If you need my help for ANY reason just give me a call I'm different and will help not just say I will.

Philip J. Cunningham Sr.
V.I.P. Realty Corporation
7942 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19152
215-725-5700 X49
267-934-1971
PhilCunningham2004@yahoo.com
Web Reference: http://www.GreatPaRE.com
It all depends on the landlord. I just helped a client in get into a rental for just first and security with bad credit. She had a bad divorse situation and needed a landlord to give her a break. She is a business owner and paid all her bill but the husband stop paying the mortgage. My email is sservis@homestarrinc.com. Email me and maybe I can help you.
Thank you
I will..Thank you for giving us hope in this time of such desperation....
Flag Mon Jul 1, 2013
You should be able to find a landlord willing to accept this. Just ask!