Rentals in Las Vegas>Question Details

Brandon Jurg…, Renter in Las Vegas, NV

Why don't you guys ever answer the inquiry emails?

Asked by Brandon Jurgens, Las Vegas, NV Fri Dec 28, 2012

I've sent several emails inquiring about homes for rent and i have not once recieved a response. It is rather frustrating and is forcing me to no longer utilize this website. Im deployed to Afghanistan and looking for a place to move upon my return, it is difficult from where I am to call back to the states so email is the only practical mode of communication.

Answers

26
Well good for you ! As a Realtor /Broker/owner I would love nothing more than for consumers to stop using this site . The problem is that sites like these do not update the inventory . They like to make themselves appear to consumers that they have more listings then the Realtors . When in fact the Realtors and the Multiple listing service have the most up to the minute stats . Realtors don't like to waste their time looking up properties that consumers send to them from sites like this .its is a huge waste of time to try and earn the trust of a consumer by spending hours looking up properties that are long gone because the consumer believes that websites like this are the real deal.And just to enlighten you further , websites like this take our very own data and listings and sell them back to us for a fee . So I'm gonna ask you , who in their right mind wants to put time and effort into something they won't be compensated for ? I fir one am tired of being kind and generous and taking peope out to have them dump me because some other Realtor tells them he has a rental . no loyalty from the consumer . Unfortunately our industry has sent the wrong message to the consumer . So I always ask people how do you think we get paid ? How many hours do you think we spend looking up properties , arranging showings , gas and expenses to drive someone around ? And you know what , consumers are not loyal . They just want to get a rental so the poor Realtor that spent hours looking up properties on sites like this for you and told you the wouldn't be available , then spent two or three hours of his Sunday afternoon driving you around , to have you tell him on Monday that you called another Realtor who has a brother renting the perfect place for you and it's available today so pound sand to the first Realtor and go with Mr.Rent me right nw . Who the heck wants to of that fr 200 bucks ? I don't blame you or any consumer for wanting to do that . But there is no respect for the good Realtors trying to do the right thing . Sorry if I come off harsh but I believe in being totally honest with people . Thank you for asking .
To be perfectly honest , most agents beleive this website to be bogus. The people from Trulia make up questions for us to answer and its a waste of time. The best advice I can give you is to retain Realtor instead of trying to get a response from every rental add you see posted here , because most of them are already gone,. Interview a few Realtors and see who responds. Dont inquire about rentals on this or any other site . Simply google Realtors in Las Vegas . Send a few emails and see who resoponds to your needs. Every Realtor has access to the same inventory . They can do a search on all properties and find exactly what you need. Then you no longer spend hours lookibg at properties that arent available and trying to get answers to unavailable properties. Just hire ONE Realtor you feel comfortable with and they will find what you want. Does that make sense. If you want to send your criteria , i can send you available properties to meet your needs. dawnlaneprg@gmail.com. Best to you . Happy new Year
2 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 28, 2012
This is what I think. Due to work involved, most realtors don't want to work on the tenant business. Not enough money. Even if that's there own listing. Another reason is that very few client apply back. I've gotten so many leads from trulia, very few respond back.

All the Best!!!
Dave Gill
Broker/Salesman
18 years experience
Direct: 702-630-1075
Email: investwithwisdom@yahoo.com
When you send out an email about a rental to the agent...it goes to that agents email box.
It appears that you have had a run of negligent agents...We are not all the same..

If you still need help
Contact me....
I'll hook you up....
My info is below....!

Hank Lauzon III

Exit Realty Number One
6600 W. Charleston #119
Las Vegas, Nv 89146

Cell 702-449-0899
Office 702-949-2409
Fax 702-543-6844

Web : http://www.HanksLVRealestate.com

Email: HankLVRealestate@aol.com

Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/HanksLasVegasRealEstate
Never look down on anybody...unless you're helping them up.
Are you still looking for a rental?
I would be happy ro help you find a new home. please feel free to contact me and let me know what type of home you are looking for. VegasBuyersAgent@yahoo.com

Nadia Lewis Realtor®
Keller Williams Southern Nevada
2900 Horizon Ridge Pkwy #101
Henderson, NV 89052
I have the exact same complaint. Las Vegas is well known as a "dumb town," an uneducated populace, but it's not just real estate agents in Las Vegas who do not read and write...writing seems to be problem in this country in that it's no longer taught in our schools and is no longer considered a valid form of communication; only talking. On the other hand, it was once explained to me that real estate agents receive so little compensation or commission on rental properties that very few agents will take the time to reply to inquiries.
Wow, that's pretty shocking news for me. I answer all of my emails/inquiries and definitely get enough business from Trulia to be happy.

Why wouldn't an agent answer? Trulia is no less 'bogus' than Zillow.

GOOD LUCK.

Scott Miller
Realty Associates
Boca Raton-Miami Beach
Brandon.
Use the links provided to find the agents direct contact information. Go the their profile or website. Find heir company or personal email.
Do not use the 'contact' link
Do not use Trulia email.
I know I do not check and very likely do not even receive inquireis originated from these resources internal to Trulia.

Quite Frankly, if there is no personal contact. a phone call or way to confirm who you are ALL the red flags star waving. Agents are busy and must be protective of our most valueable resource. TIME.

Another way to say what 'Rockin' already said.

Best of success to you
You can browse our website http://www.realtypin.com/homes/las-vegas_nevada for homes for rent and also to find Realtors in Las Vegas
Brandon,

I don't know why people have not responded to you in the past. I, personally, have not seen your posts prior to this one. I am a licensed Property Manager and would love to help you find a home for when you get back. Please e-mail me directly and I will be glad to correspond with you and send you pictures of available properties that meet your criteria. In the meantime, be safe.

Demi

Demetria Kalfas-Gordon
ABR, GRI, RRG, SRES, Realtor
Licensed Property Manager

Urban Element Property Management
a division of:
Fortress Real Estate Services
8225 W Sahara Ave., Ste H
Las Vegas, NV 89117

(702) 839-2798 direct
(702) 442-6160 fax
demihomes@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 29, 2012
You've received quite a few inquiries here, were you able to find a solution?
Listen to RockinRealtor.
Very well said.

New Web Sites:

http://www.SHORTSELL4FREE.INFO

Please contact me immediately if you know a person that cannot make their mortgage payments. I will work with them to avoid foreclosure or bankruptcy at no charge or fees to them.

Steven Goldman, CRS
Broker Salesman
Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
Certified Default Advocate (CDAT)
Certified Short Sale Professional (CSP)
Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist (CPRES)
REO-BPO Certified
GRI, ABR, SRES, CNHS, PM, CCI
Realty One Group
10750 W. Charleston #180
Las Vegas, NV 89135
Direct 702-242-1372
Fax: 866-286-2099
E-Mail: crssteven@teamgoldman.info
http://www.teamgoldman.info
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 28, 2012
Sorry to hear you are not receiving a response thus far. I can guarantee if you email me directly at RobertAdams@LVrealestateHELP.com I will get you the help you need.
I have never seen your request because I actually stopped answering these things because as you are frsutrated I am as well when 99% of the people never reply to me when I take the time to answer. In regards to why agents havent replied so far its because rentals pay almost nothing and agents will usually only reply to things that make massive money. However I would love to help because I care enough to help people who care to be helped. Let me know if you need anything,
Hi, Sorry to hear about the lack of response from other sources, If you are looking to buy/sell/rent in southern Nevada (Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas), and are tired of , searching list by list and running into expired or outdated listings? I list and find homes for sale/ Rent and come across new listings each day, please feel free to contact me directly to be given VIP priority updates as those homes come on the market.

if you have a list of rental properties that you need more details on, please feel free to send your list to vegasbuyersagent@yahoo.com

Keller Williams Southern Nevada
Nadia Lewis
(702)-219-6984 Cell
(702)-947-2262 Fax
Most realtors are extremely conscientious about answering the questions and inquires of people who are trying to rent or buy homes. I don't know why you haven't received answers, but here are some possible reasons: (1) every now and then, realtors also like to take some time off to be with their families; (2) perhaps you were too specific in what you wanted and it did not exist; (3) maybe you were unrealistic about price; (4) property had already rented; and (5) perhaps your date for leaving the service is too many months in the future.

Property leases here in most areas of Las Vegas and Henderson extremely quickly. You have to be very flexible in what you are willing to accept. You have to be realistic in price. I would be glad to help you. Also, you might be better off buying a home rather than renting as the amount you put down to buy a home is almost what you would put down to rent. You would, however, have to be able to qualify for a mortgage.

Just email me: myra_gouger@yahoo.com. I will help you.
So you're saying those are the reasons I havent received a response? If thats the case, you might as well throw "(6) Doesnt really give a **** about you" up there as well. =D
Flag Fri Dec 28, 2012
Yes, this can become quite frustrating. If you would like our help, please don't hesitate to contact us. We work 7 days a week and always return emails. Thank you for your service to our Country. Prayers for a safe return home. Ginger

Ginger Lynn Jones & Jay Jones
REALTOR/Licensed Property Manager
US Air Force Retired
"Specializing in Worldwide Military Relocation"
Multi Million Dollar Producer/Re/Max Hall of Fame
RE/MAX CENTRAL
8400 W. Sahara Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89117
702-622-3884 (Ginger Cell) 702-305-2367 (Jay Cell)
702-360-7348 (Direct Fax)
http://www.gingerjones.info (Website)
ginger.jones@cox.net (Email)
Brandon,

Were you seeking a rental, lease option, owner will carry, or straight purchase?

I am also a veteran, who moved here 4 years ago from San Antonio, TX. Having worked in Real Estate throughout the country and as an investor for over 8 years, I have built a team of individuals here in Las Vegas who specialize in knowing how to handle vet affairs...(VA loans or other).

Our company can facilitate anything from a straight rental or a lease with an option to purchase, to conventional sales and investments. We are a one stop shop.

Meanwhile, feel free to use our FREE MLS Integrated webpage to browse around all current available properties in the Las Vegas Metropolitian Area:

http://lvpropertysearch.com/single-family.html

Clinton A. Lewis Jr.
Limestone Investments, LLC. (Broker - Jim Eagan, also a veteran, Air Force)
Info@LVPropertySearch.com
(702) 619-6214
Hello Brandon,
I would be happy to help you. My office has a property management division in house. You can also find me in the VAknows.com directory.
Please contact me directly and we can get started.
John J. Longeway

Realtor®

Keller Williams Realty Southern Nevada

Office: 702-777-0002

Fax: 702-777-9815

http://jjlongeway.kwrealty.com
Hello Brandon, I'm here to help. Feel free to call or email me.

Mark D Fleysher, MBA
Broker Manager
Sellstate Deluxe Realty
702-291-8186
mark@sellstatedeluxe.com
Hi, Brandon.

I have never noticed any inquiries from you but you are welcome to contact me anytime.

Clinton A. Lewis Jr.
Info@LVPropertySearch.com
(702) 619-6214
Hi Brendon,

I just did see this inquiry with your statement . . don't know why nobody so far answered . .
Here is my personal contact info below and email me please all the details what you need,
what you want to know, we'll stay in touch and I'll be glad to help you, Brendon!

DENNY HEBIBOVICH - REALTOR
REALTY ONE GROUP, INC.
8363 W SUNSET RD #100
LAS VEGAS, NV 89113

CELL: 702-241-6110
EFAX: 702-920-8775
EMAIL: Denny@PropertiesofLasVegas.com
WEB: http://www.PropertiesofLasVegas.com
WEB: http://www.IMMOBEL.com/LasVegasNevadaUSA/
WEB: http://awp208099.las.mlxchange.com
Likely the listings you are inquiring about are already in contract or are getting swamped with offers. It is no excuse for no response, but the market currently has very little supply and agents are beings swamped with inquiries from buyers left and right. This is the unfortunate result. You are best finding one agent to work with that will set up a good search for you and email you listings as they come on the market. Be aware, however, good, well priced homes are flying off the market. If you want an agent to work for you, you need to give him the tools he needs to show you are ready and able to move forward on a property. Good luck!

Jason Mattson
Owner/Broker - Orange Realty Group, LLC
8460 S. Eastern Ave. Ste C
Las Vegas, NV 89123
702-617-0000 Office
702-328-3222 Direct
888-711-1778 Fax
http://www.orangerealtygroup.com
http://www.orangerealtymanagement.com
Brandon
Not all agents work with rentals. Your best bet is to initiate a relationship with a property manager or agent who specializes in helping you find a rental property. If you have not already found someone to help you, email me and I will get you introduced to someone who can work one on one with you and help you find a property and can send you property suggestions matching your needs.

Brenda
http://www.MyLasVegasRealEstateAgent.com
I cant't speak for other Agents, but I usually answer within a few minutes to a most an hour during normal business hours. If you want to see for yourself; my email russlv@msn.com.
Russ Lorenzen
Re/Max Preferred