Rentals in Snellville>Question Details

Jaebri, Home Buyer in Lithonia, GA

Why doesn't anyone ever contact me back when I leave my information that I am interested in a property?

Asked by Jaebri, Lithonia, GA Tue Jan 29, 2013

Answers

6
Trudy Taylor’s answer
Unfortantly some agents don't respond in a timely manner because they are not full time agents. Selling real estate is a time consuming profession and it takes an agent willing to devote the time and energy to ensure the client recieves the best service possible.
I do agree with this. Many agents have full time jobs and try to "do" real estate in their spare time. The real estate market is not geared for that type of agent - you have to be ready, willing and able to help your clients at, sometimes, inconvenient hours.
Flag Tue Jan 29, 2013
Jaebri,
There are many, many, many agents whose telephone number is clearly visible and easily found.
If you were a serious buyer, why would you NOT pick up the phone and call?

I am a full time agent. Obviously I am on Trulia.
I DO NOT RESPOND TO MESSAGES ARRIVING VIA THE TRULIA "CONTACT" LINK OR TRULIA EMAIL.
There are 15, perhaps you are one of them, that await a response. They will receive NONE from me.
Those who do call, who demonstrate they are serious, get to see homes for sale before anyone else.

So, what will you do?
Dan and Cassandra have VERY visible telephone numbers.
I find the same thing to be true...obviously they must have too many inquiries or don't want my business.
Hi Jaebri,

I'll be happy to assist you.

Cassandra Dymon, Realtor
770-743-5879
Hi, I can't speak for all Realtors but I just realized today that someone had asked a question on one of my listings and it went to my spam. I try to answer all questions in a timely manner because that's how I would want to be answered. Give them the benefit of the doubt.

RR
Hi jaebri,

Contact me. I'll be happy to help you.

Dan Hannon
404-645-9863